Sweet or salty?
Let's explore two interesting types of body wraps.
- The body gets a thinner and leaner look than before the treatment
- Wrinkles get plumped out as moisturizing lipids are added to the skin
- The polyphenols in cocoa delay the ageing process, causing you to look younger
- The skin takes on a smooth glow as it gets moisturized and hydrated during the procedure
- Dead skin cells are exfoliated
- The scent of chocolate releases endorphins and causes you to feel happy
- The pores of the skin get detoxified
- It opens the pores of the skin which gives the skin a glow and a good tone
- It also removes the stretch marks and excess fat from the abdomen, thighs, hands and breasts
- It removes the salt content of the body through sweat and thereby reduces high blood pressure.
- It produces collagen in the body and also prevents the damage of free radicals.
- It also helps the body to remineralise which tones and vitalize the body.
- It improves blood circulation
- It stimulates carbohydrate and fat metabolism