Dream Bucket List Adventure At Taj Exotica In The Maldives
Luxurious, eco-friendly hotel for a postcard perfect getaway
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is well named. Its exotic flavor starts with a locale once known as Three Coconut Island. Nestled amid tropical flora, the resort delivers a complete five-star experience. One of the most obvious luxuries are villa butlers, who are on hand for everything from unpacking to customizing your private bar.
- Relax: all accommodations come with private butler service
- Surrounded by luxe loungers, the infinity pool seems to melt into the lagoon
- Beach attendants look after you with essentials like towels and mineral water
- Sit in on the resident marine biologist’s talks to learn about marine life and coral propagation
- The courtyard spa features treatments inspired by Ayurveda therapies and royal bathing rituals
- An Aroma Trail experience is a sommelier-led journey in wine appreciation
A combination of Maldivian details, private sun decks and plunge pools and unbelievable ocean views create a personal haven for every guest.
We recommend trying a variety of private dining locales, from a treetop to an ocean pavilion three minutes from the resort by boat. The spa is another must, with a menu that would make royalty swoon.
Tour the world’s smallest capital city, filled with landmarks like a 400-year-old mosque and beautiful Sultan Park
A sunset cruise starts with selecting a bottle of wine from the cellar and with luck includes dolphin sightings
- This is one of the world’s best diving destinations, with 20 superb sites nearby
Taj Exotica is situated in the middle of one of the planet’s largest natural lagoons. The Indian Ocean also surrounds Emboodhu Finolhu Island, providing just about every water activity imaginable. Explore coral reefs via snorkeling or diving, book a catamaran outing or fly over the water’s surface on a jet ski.
But this is the Maldives. The white-powder beaches, shady palms, and crystal clear water are nature's way of inducing relaxation. Go with it.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is between December and early April, when the weather is hot and dry with infrequent showers. Although to be fair, the Maldives are a year-round destination.
Welcome note on arrival
- Welcome glass of sparking wine or fresh juice
- Welcome in-room fruit and chocolate platters
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two at 24 degrees restaurant
- Standard wifi plan, up to 4 devices
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- One a la carte dinner (beverages not included) for two at 24 degrees restaurant beach with one bottle of wine (red/white) or sparkling juice
- One combined sunset cruise for two, once during stay
- Departure gift
sAMPLE FLIGHT ITINERARY
SAMPLE HOTEL RESERVATION
SAMPLE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
15-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airpor
Speedboat round-trip transfer from Malé Airport: $198 per adult
ESTIMATED TOTAL COST OF VACATION
- Round-trip flights for 2 adults: $2255.16
- Hotel: $6600 total
- Round-trip speedboat transfers for 2 adults: $396
from $9251.16 per couple
All rates and availability are subject to change prior to booking.
Enter your contact information to personalize this trip!