Frequently Asked Questions
What is included?
- On-going consultation via email, phone, text and/or Whatsapp
- Help with choosing your destination(s)
- Help with choosing the duration of your trip and how many days should be spent in each location
- Help with the best means of transportation and the most convenient routes to take
- Help with travel insurance, passports, visa and health requirements
- Help with logistics coordination so the moving pieces of your trip fit like a puzzle
- Handpicked flights
- Handpicked accommodations
- Handpicked experiences (both independent and with a guide)
- Easy-to-understand price breakdowns and an estimated total trip cost
- Value-added perks - We have access to the best available rates, promotions and special amenities. We check for and secure these types of perks on your behalf in order to add add special touches to your trip.
- Booking and management of travel reservations
- Seamless transfers - We conveniently break down how to get from point A to point B for hassle free experiences at airports, train stations, etc.
- Secret insider tips to know ahead of your departure
- Assistance with special trip-related requests
- A stylish trip guide (at an additional cost)
Who is a GlobalNomad client?
You value the expertise and personalized service of a knowledgeable travel agent. You enjoy perks and amenities that make a vacation extra special. You lead a busy life with no time to research and plan your travels on your own. You seek quality (i.e. getting the most for your money) over finding the cheapest price
Where can you plan my trip?
Anywhere in the world! Provided that the destination is safe and you meet passport, visa & health requirements (if any).
I already know what I want to book. How can GlobalNomad help me?
We can book your preferred travel arrangements that you found on your own. However, before doing so we always qualify each and every client in order to perform a price comparison search for similar or even better options. We'll throw in all the perks we can find for you and customize your travel experience every step of the day. From shore excursions, private guides, assigned seating & in-flight meal arrangements, spa appointments, and much more.
What budgets do you work with?
We work with all budgets as long as it is feasible and you have realistic expectations. We understand the traveler's mindset and have experience planning all kinds of trips from backpacking adventures across Europe to five-star luxury honeymoons in The Maldives and beyond.
How far in advance should I start planning my trip?
As far in advance as possible! For complex, international trips we recommend getting in touch with us at least 3-6 months prior to your desired departure date. We may be able to assist with last-minute requests.
I have children. Do you plan family vacations?
Yes! We can help you book an unforgettable family-friendly vacation that will not only wow the kids but provide much needed R&R for the adults.
Can you help me with a business trip?
Yes! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is GlobalNomad different from any other travel agent?
Our approach to planning travel is creative and refined. We prioritize flexibility and freedom in the trips we plan allowing you to create your own travel destiny.
I want to stay in an Airbnb or similar specialty lodging. Can you help me?
Yes, similar to our hotel matchmaking services, we can assist you with find the perfect Airbnb. However, you are responsible for booking it under your own account.
What type of travel arrangements can GlobalNomad help me with?
As a full-service travel agency, we book the following:
- Hotels And Other Accommodations
- All-inclusive Vacation Packages
- Travel insurance
- Rental Cars
We also make concierge arrangements such as ground transportation including airport transfers and private car service; cruise shore excursions; tickets to special events, concerts and shows; restaurant reservations; spa appointments; and more.