Announcing Our Partnership With Tourradar!
GlobalNomad has partnered with TourRadar to help send you on amazing tours around the world! If you are not familiar with TourRadar, it is an award-winning online marketplace and booking platform for multi-day tours.
10 things to know about TourRadar:
1. TourRadar offers unique tours in all four corners of the world. A few exciting, off the beaten path destinations include the Arctic / Antarctic, Venezuela, Cuba, Greenland, Russia, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, Bhutan, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Malawi, Botswana, and Zambia among others.
2. Many of our favorite tour operators work with TourRadar and are featured on the site including: G Adventures, Intrepid, Contiki, Topdeck and FNEZ among others.
3. Whatever your travel style may be, TourRadar has an experience with your name on it. Here are the types of tours that you can choose from:
4. In terms of options, TourRadar has the "biggest selection on the web" allowing consumers to compare and book over 350,000 different tour departures! It's up to you to read up on and filter through all different types of touring possibilities. Unsure if an itinerary or tour company is for you? You can read first-hand reviews from travelers who booked the same trip.
5. Coming from a travel agent's perspective, prices for most tours are a steal which means it is perfect for millennials on a budget. Have a $500-1000 and don't think you can travel anywhere cool for 1-2 weeks? Think again! Here are a few very budget-friendly options to get you wanderlusting:
International airfare is NOT included in the price per person
6. Not only can you book amazing deals for under $1000, but you can also book unbelievable splurge-worthy experiences including:
7. TourRadar even has long-term trips of over 200+ days (in addition to the crazy 400 day horse riding tour above).
8. TourRadar is social on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and is not shy about sharing generous promos and giveaways. At the moment, they are giving away 1 free trip for 2 in Bali, Greece, or Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls. This week, TourRadar is also running a Getaway Sale where you can save up to $300 if you book by Friday (1/15) and use the promo code provided. We recommend signing up for TourRadar's newsletter to stay fully up to date on tour deals.
9. Are you a last-minute traveler? Then check out TourRadar's Last Minute Deals. You may be able to get up to 20% off trips that still have spots left! One deal could be posted today and gone tomorrow so act fast!
If planning and booking your trips in advance is your thing, you can save big money through TourRadar's Early Payment Discounts program. Per TourRadar's website,
10. If you are a frequent traveler who books tours, you can earn TourRadar Rewards in form of cash credits deposited into your account every time you book that can be used on future trips. You can earn further rewards by sending friends and family your personal invitation link. If your referral books, they get a 5% discount and in return you will earn Travel Credits worth 5% for every tour they book.
11. TourRadar offers FREE cancellation insurance which can be a lifesaver. If something unexpected happens such as breaking your leg before your departure or another valid reason, you will be able to get a full refund on your booking.
12. You don't need to pay for your tour upfront at time of booking (unless it is last-minute). You are only required to pay a small deposit to confirm your tour. The balance of payment is due around 4-8 weeks before your departure (this varies for each tour operator).
13. TourRadar doesn't charge any booking fees, hidden credit card fees, change fees or cancellation fees. Enough said.
14. TourRadar has your back. If the tour operator you book with happens to go out of business, there is a 100% Money Back Guarantee. In case of default, TourRadar offers you the chance to choose an alternative tour or refund the tour price without any additional fees.
15. Booking on TourRadar's site is EASY. Click here for instructions on how the process works!
On the other hand, choosing which tour to go on can be the difficult part (remember 35,000 tour departures). If you are overwhelmed by the plethora of options on TourRadar's website and seek reliable advice from an expert travel planner, work with GlobalNomad! Simply order a Multi Day Tour Proposal and we'll make plan tour everything on your behalf including airfare, comprehensive travel insurance and any pre or post tour stays!