Flash Sale! From $1099* Per Person Cruise To Cuba This Summer
GlobalNomad wants to send you to Cuba to experience a once-in-a-lifetime cruise with one of the coolest travel companies - Fathom!
Pioneered by Fathom, impact travel is a whole new category of travel: it's travel with purpose. Travel that transforms lives. Sometimes including your own. Impact travel with Fathom provides the opportunity to build community with like-minded travelers, become immersed in another culture, and work alongside its people to create enduring social impact.
Fathom currently has separate round-trip voyages from Miami to two of the Caribbean's most desired destinations: the Dominican Republic and Cuba.
- In the Dominican Republic, you'll have the opportunity to work side by side with local residents in existing programs that focus on improving the lives of children, families and communities.
- In Cuba, you'll participate in an ongoing cultural exchange program that gives you the opportunity to interact with the Cuban people, one on one.
And you'll come home seven days later knowing that, for the people whose lives you've just touched, the world has become a little brighter because of you.
7-Night Cruise to Cuba Roundtrip Miami
Sail to Cuba on July 10th-17th for $1099* per person Interior / $1399* per person Oceanview / $1699*per person Balcony.
There are also other sailing dates on July 24, August 7, August 21 and September 4 for $1699* per person Interior / $1999* per person Oceanview / $2399*per person Balcony
Terms & Conditions
- $75 Visa fee per person
- Gratuities not included
- 150% Single Supplement Charge Applies
*Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional and estimated at $208 per person, applicable to all passengers on the booking.
Space is limited, so book today!
Why book a cruise to Cuba with Fathom?
- You get a tour of the ENTIRE island from Santiago de Cuba to Havana
- This is the chance to make a difference. Instead of just pleasure-seeking, you will be able to learn, interact and make priceless memories with locals and fellow travelers. It's not just a vacation, it's a cultural exchange experience.
- The ship, Adonia, is mid-sized (704 passengers) and makes for a comfortable journey. Enjoy delicious dining (including vegetarian options) and the ship's on-site gym, pool, library and of course unforgettable sunset views.
- The cruise price includes cultural exchange activities, events, meals, accommodation, inter-island transportation (you will need round-trip flights to Miami) and more! You decide what you do and see at your own pace.
- Fathom is approved by US and Cuban authorities to offer cultural exchange voyages. Thus, Fathom is taking reservations from US and non-US citizens who are legally eligible to travel within the United States and depart from Miami.
- If you want a seamless experiential trip to Cuba, this is it!
Now is the time to create your own travel destiny in Cuba!
Book your trip with GlobalNomad to earn exclusive shipboard credits and other perks!