Ski Escape To Colorado: Stay @ Vail Cascade And Get 4th Night Free + More
Vail Cascade Resort
Vail’s Premier Ski in/Ski out Mountain Retreat
It’s not too late to book peak holiday dates @ Vail Cascade!
Select from hotel rooms and 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums.
Property amenities: Vail ski lift, Chair 20, rentals & ski valet, lift ticket office, dining, Aria Athletic Club & Spa
Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek in Cascade Village, Vail Cascade is 30 minutes from Eagle County Airport and less than two hours from Denver International Airport.
Vail Cascade is uniquely positioned alongside Gore Creek in Cascade Village. Covering over 118 pristine acres, Cascade Village is conveniently located west of Lionshead Village and within close proximity to all the action and adventure that makes Vail so unique. With the perfect location on a gold-metal stream, Vail Cascade Resort & Spa provides the ultimate mountain experience.
Option 1: We suggest flying into either Denver and renting a rental car as its a 2 hour drive, each way.
Option 2: Make arrangements for small flight from Denver to Eagle County airport. Then take shuttle from Vail Cascade Resort & Spa to Vail and Lionshead, running in a continuous loop every 20 minutes from 7 a.m. to midnight, 7 days a week. Or if you prefer, you can get a private taxi for approx. $90-110 one-way
- 4th Night Free on hotel rooms, suites and condominiums
- Includes breakfast daily for 2 people, $100 Resort Credit.
- Upgrade, early check in/late check out based on availability.
- 10% OFF applied when 4th night free is blacked out. Some restrictions may apply.
NUTS & BOLTS
Direct flights are available from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York & Salt Lake City to Eagle County Airport.
There are direct flights from most US cities to Denver.
Expect to spend at least $400+ per person for roundtrip tickets from New York JFK to Eagle County Airport
Flight time: 4 hours 50 minutes nonstop
Expect to spend at least $220+ per person for roundtrip tickets from New York JFK to Denver
Flight time: 4 hours 37 minutes nonstop
Expect to spend at least $389+ per person for roundtrip tickets from Los Angeles LAX to Eagle County Airport
Flight time: 2 hours 15 minutes nonstop
Expect to spend at least $87+ per person for roundtrip tickets from Los Angeles LAX to Denver
Flight time: 2 hours 20 minutes nonstop
Denver International Airport (2 hours away)
Eagle County Airport (30 minutes away)
6 day / 5 nights
December-March (make sure to book in advance!) to enjoy skiing and snowboarding
Vail is also a summer destination. June-September is a great time to go for hiking, biking, rafting, camping, etc.
As suggested by the Vail Cascade Concierge
- Afternoon: Come as you are! Rest, relax and feel the inviting warmth of a true mountain retreat in one of our thoughtfully-appointed guest rooms, suites, condos or private homes.
- Evening: Take in the spectacular views of Vail Mountain and Gore Creek while enjoying handcrafted beers, signature cocktails, wine and shared plates in Fireside Bar. It’s the après ski place to be.
- Morning: Find a new altitude when you wake up to the sights and sounds of Gore Creek and get up close and personal with Mother Nature. The recreation path along Gore Creek is perfect for a stroll, even in winter. After your walk, dine on Country Eggs Benedict, Brioche French Toast, Belgian Waffles, made-toorder omelets and more at Atwater’s breakfast buffet.
- Afternoon: Experience the adventure of an ancient form of arctic transportation. Whether you accept the challenge of driving your own team or choose to relax and enjoy the scenery from the passenger seat, dog sledding is truly a unique adventure that you will never forget.
- Evening: Add a little mountain hops to your dining experience. As Vail Cascade’s signature creekside restaurant, Atwater on Gore Creek serves up the ideal dining trifecta - mountain scenery, refreshing craft beers and authentic Colorado cuisine - to take your next dining experience to a new altitude.
- Morning: Unwind at Aria Spa, voted the number one spa in Colorado by Condé Nast Traveler. Relax in our sanctuary before or after your massage, facial or body treatment. Dine on a light spa lunch, then treat yourself to a glass of bubbly or refreshing tea.
- Afternoon: Hit the slopes! Skiers and snowboarders love to stay at Vail Cascade - the only true AAA Four Diamond ski-in/ ski-out resort in Vail. With ski concierge services, onsite chairlift and ski shop, you’ll be bed-to-mountains in minutes.
- Evening: Relax in our year-round, heated infinity-edge pool or hot tub, surrounded by a beautiful backdrop of Gore Creek, snow covered-mountains, and a star lit sky. It’s truly one of the most awe-inspiring views at night.
- Morning: Create your own personal journey of peak performance at Aria Athletic Club, Vail’s largest and most comprehensive fitness facility. Enjoy a variety of group classes, exercise equipment, indoor tennis, basketball and sports courts. After a great workout, refuel with a quick breakfast in Atwater or grab something to-go from the Market Cafe.
- Afternoon: Experience a guided snowmobile tour. There are several great companies that offer excursions and our concierge can easily arrange one for you. If you have young children, Nova Guides and Adventure Ridge both offer a youth snowmobile lap track. The kiddos will never forget this experience!
- Evening: Take our hotel shuttle into Vail Village or Lionshead. Browse the galleries and shops or dine in one of the many restaurants. From rustic pubs and casual dining to the most elegant setting and extravagant fare, our local restaurants offer something for everyone. Stop in at the Fireside Bar at Vail Cascade for a nightcap.
- Morning: Grab a breakfast burrito and coffee at the Market Cafe, then head out for fly fishing just footsteps away. Running through the Vail Valley, Gore Creek’s Gold Medal waters present an intimate small stream setting for anglers. Yes, you can fly fish in Vail and Beaver Creek in the winter and the fishing is excellent!
- Afternoon: Play at Vail’s Adventure Ridge on a slippery slope of thrill-aminute tubing lanes. Located at the top of the Eagle Bahn Gondola, Adventure Ridge has fun activities for kids of all ages. You’ll find plenty of fun activities and restaurants.
- Evening: Experience Colorado the way it used to be with a horsedrawn sleigh ride at 4 Eagle Ranch. When you arrive, you’ll enjoy warm drinks and award-winning chili before heading out on an unforgettable ride. Return to a dinner buffet, followed by memorable songs sung beside a bonfire where you can roast marshmallows. True Colorado!
- Morning: Breakfast. Check-out of hotel. Depart for the airport.
$203 - $918 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Leisure Ski Vacation
Romantic Couples Getaway
Getaway For The Holidays