W London: Electric Winter Glam UP with W Insider Connections
Extreme Wow Suite
Images via W London
Images via W London
Stop the clock and make an entrance in one of the most glamourous cities this winter. It’s time to celebrate! Iconic design, contemporary luxury and true insider access to all that’s future forward in fashion, shopping and nightlife set the stage for your extraordinary pre-festive escape at W London.
Amplify your suite stay with delightful extras:
- Our W Insiders will connect you with all that’s cool in London and share their secret hideouts with you.
- Glam-up and get complimentary access to over 4,000 of must-have designer dresses including brands such as Victoria Beckham, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Alexander McQueen.
- Refuel at our Away Spa where our team of celebrity therapists offer head-to-toe treatments to leave you red carpet-ready
NUTS & BOLTS
LOCATION: W London is centrally located near the West End. It's within a 5-minute walk from the Underground, Piccadilly Circus and the National Gallery.
CLOSEST AIRPORT: Heathrow Airport or London Gatwick
- Direct flights are available from most US cities
- Expect to spend at least $500+ per person for roundtrip tickets to London from New York JFK.
- Flight time: 6.5+ hours
- Expect to spend at least $500+ per person for roundtrip tickets to London from Los Angeles LAX.
- Flight time: 10.5+ hours
- Norwegian Air has ridiculous cheap, direct flights deals departing from New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
TRANSFERS - GETTING FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL:
- Option 1: One-way taxi = £65 - £75 (30-45 minute drive)
- Option 2: One-way uberX = £28 - £35 (30-45 minute drive)
- Option 3: Train + Tube + Walking = £22 - £30. Take Heathrow Express from Heathrow Terminals 1-3 to London Paddington. Then take the Tube from Paddington Underground Station to Piccadilly Circus stop. The hotel is within 3 minutes walking distance. (31 minute transfer)
- Option 4: Tube + Walking = £4 - £5. Take Line Piccadilly to Leicester Square Underground Station. The hotel is within 4 minutes walking distance. (51 minute transfer)
RECOMMENDED # OF NIGHTS TO STAY: 5 nights
WHEN TO GO: London is a year-round destination. It's peak season is spring and summer. We recommend going from March-May when London has pleasant weather hovering between the 50s and 60s and more chances for sunshine versus the fall and winter. If you are on a tight budget, plan your vacation in January/February when rates are extremely low. Bring your winter jacket as temperatures are in the 30s and 40s.
CUSTOMIZABLE TRIP ITINERARY:
- Day 1: Arrive in London. Transfer to W London via ground transfer. Check-in @ the hotel. Explore Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square.
- Day 2: Take a full day tour of London with a private guide to visit the city's main attractions including: Big Ben, Kensington Place & Gardens, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey. Get a tailor-made treatment @ AWAY® Spa at W London.
- Day 3: Visit Tower Bridge. Thames River Cruise. Experience the London Eye at night. Afterwards, go to the theatre to see a show.
- Day 4: Shop till you drop @ Harrods! Visit Covent Garden. London Afternoon Tea at Grosvenor House
- Day 5: Day trip to Stonehenge or Oxford. On your last night, have dinner at in-house restaurant, Spice Market
- Day 6: Last minute souvenir shopping! Check-out of hotel and take return flight home.
THIS TRIP IS PERFECT FOR A:
- Leisure Vacation
- Anniversary Trip
- Romantic Couples Getaway
- Birthday Celebration
- Family Reunion
- Getaway For The Holidays
- Accomplishment (graduation, Promotion, Etc)