GlobalNomad X Elisabeth Barker
GlobalNomad X Elisabeth Barker
- Domestic roundtrip flights from Buenos Aires to Mendoza
- 4-night stay at the 5-star Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires
- 4-night stay at the 5-star Finca Azul in Mendoza
- All ground transportation
- All experiences listed below (except for the "Reserve Outings" which are at an additional cost).
- 3 meals (The Argentine Experience, Dinner + Wine Tasting at Finca Azul, Siete Fuegos)
BONUS! By booking this tour you also gain access to a personal travel planner who will help you with international flights if needed.
Laid-back Luxury In Argentina
Small Group Tour
Blurb by Lissa explaining the concept of the tour and why her fans should join her
September 28: Fly to Buenos Aires
All travelers arrive at EZE airport
Private transfer to La Faena hotel
4 nights at La Faena - Your stay includes Wi-Fi internet, access to the gym, sauna, spa, and hammam.
Visit Plaza de Mayo, Cabildo, Catedral Metropolitana
Casa Rosada - Free guided tours in English are available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at 2.30pm.
Must make reservations in advance here: http://visitas.casarosada.gob.ar/
Wine tasting and small plates at Aldo’s Vinoteca***
Steakhouse dinner in Puerto Madero***
September 30: Buenos Aires
- Recoleta Cemetery – final resting place of the country’s elite citizens including past presidents, athletes, war heroes and Evita
- Home visit for an authentic Asado lunch (barbecue) - Quintessential Argentine meal that goes beyond steak to include other parts of the cow that are considered delicacies like chorizo, morcilla (black pudding), chinchulines (chitterling), briny riñon (liver) and the truly delectable molleja (sweetbread)***
- Tango lesson - Saturday night at 7:30 is the beginners level, 100 pesos for the class
September 31: San Telmo/La Boca
- Sunday morning outdoor market in San Telmo (2 hours)
- Explore La Boca
- Walk along Caminito, the pedestrian street turned into a work of art by native painter Benito Quinquela Martin
- Watch the Boca Juniors - the country’s most famous professional team, play at La Bombonera, if schedule lines up, otherwise tour the stadium
October 1: BA to Mendoza
Aerolineas - Buenos Aires (11:35 am) - Mendoza (1:35 pm) - $122 per person
Transfer from the airport to hotel
Check into hotel and relax at the pool and/or spa
Dinner on-site at the hotel’s restaurant + private wine tasting either before or after the meal
October 3: Mendoza
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Reserve Outing (at an additional cost)
- Dinner at 1884 - Widely considered the best restaurant in the city. Located in an old winery dating back to 1884, this is a perfect spot for date night, especially in good weather – ask to be seated in the garden with views of the chefs in the kitchen.***
October 5: Return Home
- Aerolineas - Mendoza (8:40 am) - Buenos Aires (10:15 am)
***While these restaurants are included in the itinerary, the cost for your food is not. You are free to eat as little or as much as you want. This makes the tour more affordable and it allows more flexibility to accommodate all.
Please make sure to budget accordingly for food and other expenses ($500-$1000).